Friday, October 29, 2010

Day 7 - your ex-boyfriend/girlfriend/love/crush.

Quite a sensitive question actually. Hmm,i opt on doing my ex and my crush alright? (:
My ex was a very very handsome and adorable one in this case,rumours were going around that we were going out alr then. When he asked me for it,i accepted. But hey,we were both very stubborn person which resulted in,him becoming an item of the past. I do miss those days,but right now,im not worthy of him. He've become even more attractive :) We do exchange arkward looks everytime we go back to primary school,but it's just looking. Haha. My crush,hmm for now,i guess i dont have. I've seen too many people getting hurt by love,and so i decided not to venture into it again,for now. God knows,maybe i will have. But i have to say,he is really attracting me,amethyst.No not him,im not going to be a third party. Dont read too much into it,heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home